Ask Laine Faro a question

Laine Faro

Laine Faro

Contemporary Romance Romance
      • Laine Faro Laine Faro 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • To travel all of Italy, meet relatives I've only recently found about who live in Trieste Italy. I would love to get on the NY best seller list.
        Follow
        Author
      • I have 3 versions of book 1, Cannoli for the Cop Next Door, because I wrote it as a recovery therapy from brain surgery. I kept putting more storyline and character development in each version. I switched publishing companies on book 3, so I also wanted to look at book 1-2 to see if I could add more.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 5 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • In each of my books I tell a part of my story. I love to bake so Lily works at a bakery/catering. I'm married to a cop, so Brady is a cop. I worked in a vet clinic, so Anna is a small animal vet. My daughter and I have been stalked by her ex, so Gabriella moves a lot and has to change her address. Book 4 I'm writing now and I put my being raped as a teenager in Rose's story.
        Follow
        Author
      • It gives me the freedom to follow my dream of writing anywhere I want. I will travel the world with my husband while soaking up customs, traditions, and knowledge from other countries.
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • Taking the editors advice on what feels like my baby. I have my characters and storylines set in my mind for all 7 books in a series. When the editor suggest something that might change it, I get flustered.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 5 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • I put a little of my life in each of my books so each day is a little draining. I make sure to drink water while I'm typing. I also eat a healthy snack to keep energy up. After stopping for the day, I do something I enjoy. It could be a walk, playing with my dog in the yard (she passed this month so I miss these), playing with my granddaughter, or simply reading to escape my life for awhile.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor