Ask Tearshiani Glass a question

Tearshiani Glass

Tearshiani Glass

Action & Adventure Fantasy Teen & Young Adult
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 5 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      • Tearshiani Glass Tearshiani Glass 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes. I was bullied and abused growing up, so writing was always therapeutic for me growing up. Now as an adult, I put a lot of those scenario's I experienced into my writing. I hope to show that these things don't have to define us, they may shape us, scar us, but they don't own us and we can over come and become so much more.
      • like (1)
      Allauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
        Follow
        Author
      • I think Kindle and e-books have opened up a whole new way to appreciate the art of writing and reading. Much like YouTube gave us access to talented people all over the world, Kindle and e-books in general have given talented authors another way to share their works with book lovers across the world.
      • like (1)
      CurrentAllauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • This happens to me often. I find that it's normally fear that makes the voices (the ones that tell me their stories) to soft to hear. Fear of rejection, fear of actually completing my project, fear that people will hate it, hate me for doing it, ect. So I take a breath and play with an idea I'd never share with any one else. My go to calming mechanism is Batman fanfic 😜.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor