Ask Patricia Kirsch a question

Patricia Kirsch

Patricia Kirsch

Contemporary Romance Paranormal Romance Women's Fiction Literary Fiction Poetry
    • Carolyn Haines Carolyn Haines 5 years ago
      Follow
      CurrentAuthor
    • Patricia, what kind of vintage are you into? I have a friend who has a flea market near Jackson, MS and she ended up supplying most of the furniture for the movie, THE HELP. I thought that was pretty cool. And yeah, those black cats are very demanding, but also truly loving. Trouble, the black cat detective, in the books I write, is based on my own wonderful Coal Shaft Haines. Sadly, he passed away a couple of years ago. The books are an homage to him.
    • like (1)
      • Patricia Kirsch Patricia Kirsch 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Hi Carolyn! I That is so cool about your friend! Sadly, there are no vintage flea markets where I live in Maryland. I rent a booth in an antique mall in historic Ellicott City and sell all kinds of vintage. My husband and I love going to auctions and finding unusual pieces. We sell a variety of stuff, anything we think our customers will like. Believe it or not, ugly sells! I love buying ugly busts or any kind of ugly art because I find people are drawn to those one-of-a-kind pieces. My business is called Moonglow Treasures. I have a blog if you want to check it out.
        I adore black cats. Before Jack, I had Nash for 15 years and he wasn't demanding--just the sweetest, most laid-back cat ever. Jack challenges me and that's good! I love stories with cats and yours look great! I'll definitely check them out. I wrote about a magical black cat in my last NaNoWriMo and loved it.
        Thanks so much for the message. I love meeting people, especially fellow writers, and I hope we keep in touch. :)
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor