Ask Terry Lister a question

Terry Lister

Terry Lister

Action & Adventure Biographies & Memoirs General Nonfiction
      • Terry Lister Terry Lister 2 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • From high school l have loved history. It was one of my most favourite subjects at school. When l enter a new country l have researched the country’s history beforehand. I say all of that to say that if l were to write in another genre it would be historical fiction. I would love to bring history to life in my own words thus writing fiction instead of non fiction.
        Follow
        Author
      • I measure my success at this stage by the responses from readers. Did they enjoy the book, was it fun to read, did they learn much and,lastly, did it make them want to go!
        I am not concerned at this point about financial success as l understand that l must have a series of well accepted books before l start on that path so l am more focussed on winning people over and knowing they have enjoyed my book.
        Follow
        Author
      • To go to over 150 countries. I was going along nicely before Covid as l have been to 96 countries. Once-it is safe enough to travel off the beaten path, l will be on my way!
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • First and foremost I am a traveller. I come from the tiny island of Bermuda -21sq miles ,
        a mile and a half at its widest point. That alone made me a traveller. I love to go to new places and to observe how people live. I retired in 2014 and became a solo traveller and prior to covid l have been on the go ever since. Some friends pushed me to write my story so Immersed in West Africa is book 1 with Book 2 due out in about eight weeks!
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor