Ask Carlos Valrand a question

Carlos Valrand

Carlos Valrand

Mystery Science Fiction
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 2 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • When you were young, did you ever see writing as a career or full-time profession?
      • Carlos Valrand Carlos Valrand 2 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I started writing short stories when I was in high school. I chose engineering as a career, but continued writing as a part time interest. I published my first short story in a student magazine while in college. I gradually developed an interest in writing as a profession.
        Follow
        Author
      • It is the book's interior that counts the most, but a good book title and cover are essential to attract the reader and sell the book. If the book cover is a dull black and the title is The Bible it will likely reach the intended readers, but if the book cover is equally plain and the title page reads, for example, Conversations With My Friend Jack by Bubba Skellinskiov, the book may not stand out among others.
        Follow
        Author
      • Most important for good writing are an interesting story that is coherently told, correct grammar and spelling, and attention to focus and detail. A meaningful underlying message is not essential for good writing, but will help to satisfy the reader and is good for the business of writing.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor