Ask Susanne Leist a question

Susanne Leist

Susanne Leist

Suspense New Adult Romance Paranormal Romance Time Travel Romance Fantasy Horror Teen & Young Adult
    • Sam Muller Sam Muller 2 months ago
      Follow
      Author
    • Hi
      Just voted for your cover and checked your book on Amazon. It's on my To buy list now. I lost my Peggy two years ago, and I know what that last year must have been.
      Regards
      Sam
    • like (1)
      • Susanne Leist Susanne Leist 2 months ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Hi Sam, Nounous just reached his 15th birthday last week. After losing his sight to cataracts, I was sure the ulcers in both eyes would be his final battle. He's lost weight from Diabetes and is weaker. But he's a fighter. I pray for more months with my baby. Thank you for your thoughts.
    • Vic T. Farley Vic T. Farley 2 years ago
      Follow
      Author
    • Hello Susanne,
      I just wanted to say thank you so much for following me. That was a very kind gesture and I greatly appreciate it. Wishing you all the best of success as an author. Stay happy and healthy now. Cheers.
    • like (1)
      • Susanne Leist Susanne Leist 2 months ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Hi, I didn't know I had messages on AllAuthor. I'm sorry I responded two years late. Thank you for your warm wishes. I hope you have a healthy and happy new year.
    • Robert Paul Robert Paul 2 years ago
      Follow
      CurrentAuthor
    • Susanne, I was wondering if we could help each other with book reviews? My second book in my Asleep Series just came out, and I only have (2) reviews. My first book Asleep (Drifting) Book One, is doing pretty well. Let me know if you have a book in mind that I review, and you take a look at; Asleep (Hypnotic Rhythm) Book Two. What do you say?
    • like (1)
      • Susanne Leist Susanne Leist 2 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Hi, Robert. Would you like to read my new release, Meet Me In Maine? I can read your first book. Let me know so I can purchase your book. Thanks, Susanne
        • Robert Paul Robert Paul 2 years ago
          Follow
          Author
        • Yes, sure Susanne... it will be a pleasure! My book can be found at Amazon under; Asleep (Drifting) Book One, by Robert Paul. I just picked up your book, and followed you as well! Thank you so much, and I'll have your review by Monday! Have a great weekend.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor