Ask Tara Coyote a question

Tara Coyote

Tara Coyote

Advice & How To Biographies & Memoirs
    • Robert Paul Robert Paul 2 years ago
      Follow
      Author
    • Tara, I'm looking for volunteers!
      Asleep (Awakening) Book Three is the last book of the Asleep Series; it is a non-fiction, auto-biographical account of being an abused child... a troubled teen with drug and alcohol issues. Book Three is an eye-opening–thought-provoking–walk through life of self-awareness and self-acceptance. As an adult awakening to inevitable struggles, like what is more valid, forgiveness versus acceptance, and such. My book covers a multitude of human challenges, which most people can relate to.
      For helping me, you'll receive a signed copy of the book once it comes out and, if you'd like to write a testimonial, that testimonial, will be featured inside the front cover!
      I'm on a very tight publishing schedule, so I'll need feedback by next Sunday, the 5th of September. Because of this, please don't volunteer unless you can read a 54,000-word count book in the next week. Attach your email to messenger if interested.
      Many thanks for considering my request.
      Robert Paul, author of Asleep (Drifting) Book One & Asleep (Hypnotic Rhythm) Book Two.
    • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor