Ask BARBARA GODIN a question

BARBARA GODIN

BARBARA GODIN

Women's Fiction Poetry Advice & How To Biographies & Memoirs
    • Robert Paul Robert Paul 2 years ago
      Follow
      Author
    • Hey Barbara, it's me again. Your review still hasn't shown up on Amazon..., can you find out what's going on please? Let me know, and have a great day.
      Follow
      Author
    • Barbara, thank you for following me - that means a lot! I was wondering if we could help each other with book reviews? My second book in my Asleep Series just came out, and I only have (2) reviews. My first book Asleep (Drifting) Book One, is doing well. I see you have a book called; “Glimpses in Time: A Collection of Memoirs and More.” I could do a review for that book, and in return, you could do a review for; Asleep (Hypnotic Rhythm) Book Two. What do you say?
          Follow
          Author
        • Barbara, I just submitted a review for your book “Glimpses in Time: A Collection of Memoirs and More,” it was a very entertaining read, very moving! In a weird way, it reminded me of, Asleep (Drifting) Book One. I can't wait to see your thoughts on my book. Have a great evening!
              • BARBARA GODIN BARBARA GODIN 2 years ago
                Follow
                Author
              • Hi Robert, I sat down with your book last night, and to be honest it wasn't my kind of book, but I did write you a good review. I definitely appreciate your writing style and I honestly think this could be turned into a series or a movie. Best of luck!!
                  Follow
                  Author
                • Thanks for the feedback, a lot of folks who read Book Two, without reading Book One... it's hard to relate (make the connection). Haven't seen the review yet. I encourage you Barbara to read Asleep (Drifting) Book One if you ever get a chance..., and thank you once again.
                • like (1)
                    Follow
                    Author
                  • Barbara, could you check for me, the review that you did for Asleep (Hypnotic Rhythm) Book Two, still hasn't shown up on Amazon yet. Thank you.
        Follow
        Author
      • As young child, writing became a way for me to deal with a difficult childhood and continued through to the present day. I love writing and enjoy being able to connect with people through my writing.
      • like (1)
        • Swit La Pound Swit La Pound 2 years ago
          Follow
          Author
        • Awesome to make your acquaintances. I am like minded and have the same inspiration.i am fairly new to putting my story and heart out there as am author and am always pleasured to meet a fellow soul to learn from....and more reads ofcourse
        • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • My book "Glimpses in Time" has been compared to the writing of Jeannette Walls, specifically "The Glass Castle." I am honored and hope my book will touch as many people as "The Glass Castle."
        Follow
        Author
      • I began writing at a young age as a way of dealing with intense feelings of loss and pain as a result of a dysfunctional childhood and I continued writing throughout my life. As a university student many years ago, I began writing my advice column "Dear Barb" which I am still writing . Also I am working on "Dear Barb 2". Writing provides me with a special way to connect with people.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor