Ask R.B.K. a question

R.B.K.

R.B.K.

Romance Biographies & Memoirs Religion & Spirituality
      • R.B.K. R.B.K. 2 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Literary success only comes after the Authors death. Leaving to the world his literature that will be read by future generations.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 2 years ago
      Allauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
        Follow
        Author
      • I have learned a lot since I have entered the world of Authorship. Tradition, vanity and self publishing aspects were way out of my field of expertise. To say the least. But when it comes to hardcover, paperback and e-book, well I am familiar. And e-books don't even hold a candle to print. You cannot feel, smell, hold or physically turn their pages. The whole experience of reading has been discarded and replaced within cyber space. I do not think that e-books have really changed anything to the future of reading. Unless you consider the ridiculous low prices and the 315 million dollar a year in e-book theft! Which many Authors do not seem to be concerned about. Websites that distribute stolen e-books for minimal prices and free. Personally I will not use the e-book format ever again. The learning curve has taught me that if readers are interested in my content, print copies will not deter them from the real experience of reading!
        Follow
        Author
      • Personally I am not a scheduled writer in any fashion what so ever. I do not sit down and write thousands of words in one sitting or follow any kind of criteria. I can write at any time of the day or night, but am more partial to late in the evenings. Writing 400 to 500 hundred words a day is plenty for me with editing done as well. I have no structure and there is no rhyme or reason to my madness. I have a story to tell which is my own. For the world to witness. Authentic raw and real. I continue write and at this time in my life. Don't think I will ever consider writing fiction!
        Follow
        Author
      • I do read my book reviews. And when a rating is left without a review it is gut wrenching to say the least. As a nonfiction Author, I have come to understand that nonfiction is a hard sell. And for those that to not leave a review. Leaves me to assume that the reader cannot relate to the subject material within the pages. It is not a big deal to me for I am not writing to impress anyone. I am just telling my story, and when the ink is dried on the paper there will be no embellished words.
        Follow
        Author
      • I have wrote poetry for most of my life. Which I have had laying around my home for years. I started to write my first book in 2019. After meeting a woman who literally turned my world upside down. My life has drastically changed since then. And Theresa was the inspiration of my books. Without her they would never have been written. And the poetry written so long ago, well some of it has been included in my books. My books are very personal to me. Written with my heart on my sleeve. I share them with the world. R.B.K.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor