Ask Vikki Koplick a question

Vikki Koplick

Vikki Koplick

Poetry Advice & How To Biographies & Memoirs General Nonfiction Religion & Spirituality
      • Vikki Koplick Vikki Koplick 1 year ago
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • I think the title and cover need to be created with the help of professionals. The title needs to fit clearly into the right genre. The book cover needs to look great when it really small or large with the title clearly written.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 2 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
      • Vikki Koplick Vikki Koplick 1 year ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Believe in yourself and know that you will finish it. Get professional help with the structure editing after you write the first draft and keep self editing maybe ten times until you are happy with it then get a professional editor to do a copyedit and proofread. Get professional help with title & cover. You don't have to pay a fortune for editing, look local
      • Vikki Koplick Vikki Koplick 2 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I wish to finish and published another three books. Two more poetry books and another animal healing book.
        Also I hope to see my message reach the souls who need it.
        To help humanity have a more soul and heart relationship with animals and nature.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 2 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      • Vikki Koplick Vikki Koplick 2 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes my first book "Sacred Animal Activism" is a memoir about my spiritual journey.
        My second book "The Soul Whispers Poetry" is a expression of the emotions I feel on my journey to peace.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor