Ask Trish Arrowsmith a question

Trish Arrowsmith

Trish Arrowsmith

Crime Fiction Thriller Suspense Mystery
      • Trish Arrowsmith Trish Arrowsmith 1 year ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I read all my reviews and I love every one of them. I went into the world of publishing knowing that no book is for every reader. The good reviews are always a nice ego boost but the bad ones are the ones I learn the most from. It's extremely important to be able to see past the words in the review and focus on what the reviewer is actually trying to tell you. All reviews are helpful to authors as far as the ratings go but it's the opinions and feelings put into the review that count the most.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 2 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
      • Trish Arrowsmith Trish Arrowsmith 2 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Kurt Vonnegut because I feel he would be an absolute trip to have a conversation with.
        Voltaire because I have no doubt I could listen to him for hours. Have you ever read his Philosophical Dictionary? It's phenomenal.
        Betty White because who wouldn't invite her?
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 2 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?
      • Trish Arrowsmith Trish Arrowsmith 2 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I would never! No two people would ever be able to tell the story the same way. And I wouldn't want to take credit away from the original author.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor