Ask J.D. Caren a question

J.D. Caren

J.D. Caren

Paranormal Romance Fantasy
      • J.D. Caren J.D. Caren 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I'm sorry, I think I'm missing something. Where did you get my name wrong and what did you mean? So sorry, I'm still figuring this site out so I'm probably missing something obvious. :)
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Last one for the night. I don't know exactly what "inspired" but I was alone a lot when I was a kid. Single mom who worked a lot, we lived with grandparents for a while, but they were also off at their jobs and we lived in a very isolated little area of West Virginia--what we call a holler back home. So, I had a tendency to live in my own head. I had a big imagination which I used to go on epic adventures or I could make up friends and send them on adventures. Around six, or so, I wrote a little story on blue construction paper. I was really proud of it, too. I used a hole punch then wound pink yarn through the holes to make the binding. I even illustrated it. Let's just say, it wasn't received well by the adults in my life. A "don't have time for this" thing that sort of stuck with me so from then on, I kept my tales to myself. If I bothered to write them down, they were usually packed or thrown away because I moved around a lot. It wasn't until I was well into adulthood that I bought a thumb drive to save them. My husband asked me one day: "are you going to do anything with these? Publish them or something?" and, honestly, I hadn't thought about it as something I could do. Other people were authors, not me, but his question made me think about it. Now, here we are.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
        Follow
        Author
      • 1. Oscar Wilde. He was so quick-witted and sarcastic, there is no way it wouldn't be fun!
        2. Robert Johnson. I like blues and a good mystery. Maybe he'll spill about the crossroads.
        3. Vlad the Impaler. What can I say, morbid curiosity.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor