Ask McKenna Grey a question

McKenna Grey

McKenna Grey

Thriller Suspense Mystery Contemporary Romance
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
      • McKenna Grey McKenna Grey 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Take time for yourself. Enjoy and experience life so you have things to write about. Don't let anyone push you to do more than you're able, and don't push yourself so hard that the creative process suffers. Publishing is a marathon, not a sprint. Set yourself up for long-term success by taking the time to do it right.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I wouldn't rewrite any of them. It is tempting to think about sometimes, but I'm proud of all my books, even the early works before I knew what I know now.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • I did in the beginning, when I first published under my other pen name, but stopped after a few books. The fact is, no writer will ever be able to please every reader. We might try, but it will never happen. Books are as varied as the people reading them, and everyone has different opinions. Mean reviews can hurt - writers put heart and soul into their writing. Responding to good reviews can be tempting, but I also believe reviews are for readers more than for the authors. Freeing myself from reading reviews keeps my mind centered on the creative process. - McKenna
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor