Ask Amy Epting a question

Amy Epting

Amy Epting

Advice & How To General Nonfiction Cooking
      • Amy Epting Amy Epting 1 year ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I want to make an impact in my field of nutrition and make a positive impact on as many people’s lives as possible through my writing and counseling.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I think less so because many younger people these days have different ways of expressing their feelings and beliefs.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 1 year ago
      Allauthor
    • What is that one thing you think readers generally don't know about your specific genre?
        Follow
        Author
      • Many people mistakenly think that a dietitian is just the “food police.” Actually it is a combination of looking at the patient/resident as a whole (medical diagnoses, medications taken, anthropometrics, dietary history, surgical history, any food allergies or intolerances, skin integrity, laboratory values, any chewing or swallowing problems, etc. All of these factors plus collaboration with other relevant members of the interdisciplinary team determines their nutritional regimen.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 1 year ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes. If I would get any negative reviews, I would use that as a learning opportunity and try to improve upon my writing.
        Follow
        Author
      • Literary success in my field (healthcare) would be having a positive influence on one’s health and hopefully the information gets passed on to others.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor