Ask Alexia Lockhart a question

Alexia Lockhart

Alexia Lockhart

Contemporary Romance New Adult Romance Romance Erotic Romance Dark Romance & Erotica Women's Fiction Christian Fiction
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      • Alexia Lockhart Alexia Lockhart 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • My Whole series is based on Real life. Particularly my life and the life of my best friend who saved me.

They are biographical fiction.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
      • Alexia Lockhart Alexia Lockhart 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I currently am in this at the moment. I have to kill off a character. But my mind wont let me do it yet, I'm not ready to say goodbye. When i have writers block, i try to move on to another scene or another book, till the block passes.
        Follow
        Author
      • I am currently in a writers block. Writing book 3 in the series. I have to kill off a character and i am struggling with the scene. I think deep down I'm not ready to say goodbye to the character. When i have writers block i distract myself with something else, listen to the soundtrack for inspiration, or work on one of the other books or scenes till the block passes
        Follow
        Author
      • I have always had a passion for writing. I began writing properly at college. Poems, songs and short stories, along with my journals which I had been writing since high school; it was a release. The only person to see my work was my best friend, who the character Rob is based on. He told me to never give up writing but I did. Fast forward 16 years. I became inspired to write a love story for my husband. Which eventually became wildflower - becoming his. Becoming wildflower tells the story of imogen before Marcus but was also written for the man who inspired Rob, bit he died before being able to read the finished book.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor