Ask Kayt Miller a question

Kayt Miller

Kayt Miller

Contemporary Romance New Adult Romance Romance Women's Fiction Literary Fiction Humor
      • Kayt Miller Kayt Miller 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Nope. I have always loved art. I've been drawing for as long as I can remember. I mostly paint now but writing is just another creative outlet.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • All the time. There's always some tidbit from my life in each story. I, mainly, write about curvy women because I associate with them. With that said, there have been some not-so-great events in my life related to body issues; many of which have ended up in my books.
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes. I read the reviews. I think it's an important part of the process, especially for those of us new to this world. I love good reviews; I know, not a shocker. The bad ones stay with me for a while; sometimes a day or two. I'm a positive reinforcement kind of person so a bad critique takes me a while to process. In the end, I hope I learn from it and apply that knowledge to my other books.
        Follow
        Author
      • I was looking for a particular story––an opposites attract romance. When I couldn't find it, I wrote. it. It took me a year to build up the courage to do it, but when I started, it was cathartic. Since then, I've found great joy in using writing as another creative outlet.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor