Book Discussion: Two Inches: Evil's Never Been So Close

Two Inches: Evil's Never Been So Close
(6) $4.99 kindle Free with KUeBook,
      • Jason Kondrath Jason Kondrath 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • This horror story is set in the future. I am an actually and inventor by trade, and the cover shows the showers in the future, it uses steam instead of water. Steam uses less water, cleans better, and is more therapeutic. This Jet Shower has multiple nozzles like a car wash, but can be set to steam or water.
        Follow
        Author
      • The unsettlingly feeling of being watched, but every time I turned around, no one was there. I lived in four separate houses and each house was haunted by either the same or a different entity. I tried to find some help but nobody believed me. Not even the Catholic Church. I had to move out and the next owner experienced the same problems. I actually bought commercial property and lived in one of the units. The next landlord tried to sell but after a few years, they had to tear the house down because the city charged him for taxes on the assessment. They pay a lot less taxes on a vacant lot. Somebody said, you have to write about that, it would money. So eventually I did.
        Follow
        Author
      • When I lived in this one house there was a bathroom closet and nomatter how many times I shut it, when I came back in the door was always open again. Just a crack, maybe 2 inches. So that's how I got the title. It didn't have a lock like an enterance knob does.
        A girlfriend of mine was taking a shower and the lights mysteriously went out. She screamed and I came running in. The lights flickered and then they came back on. She said she saw something in the darkness but she couldn't describe it. I think she said it was a huminoid shape that was outlined by lightening. When the lights came on it disappeared.
        I opened the bathroom door and there was nothing there. She never came over the house again.

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor