Ask Ariann Thomas a question

Ariann Thomas

Ariann Thomas

Advice & How To Religion & Spirituality
    • ariannth 3 months Current AuthorAuthor
    • I love that Kindle, e-books and audio books have given greater access to more people in more places to read or listen to books in various formats. Information is critical to broaden and heal our lives. We can learn, visit far off place, expand our minds, hearts, and lives through words and ideas. Technology is a great tool.
    • allauthor 3 monthsAllauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
    • ariannth 3 months AuthorAuthor
    • I am compelled to write by my heart and spirit when I am moved by the subject and Great Spirit. Sometimes, I am awakened in the middle of the night with ideas that must be written now before they are lost in the moment. Then, there are days when I can sit down and write for hours and the words just flow out of me directed by Spirit. Other days, it it simply work to make sure the sequence makes sense, the grammar, punctuation and structure is correct and the technical details are right.
    • ariannth 3 months AuthorAuthor
    • I began writing stories as a child and all through school. When I became a lawyer, I spent most days doing technical writing in the field which altered my creative writing style. After I left the field and went into my spiritual and healing life, I was urged by Spirit to share my knowledge with the larger world through writing my story and the story of the journey to the ancestors.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor