Ask RS Johnson a question

RS Johnson

RS Johnson

Romance Erotic Romance Fantasy Horror Children's
      • RS Johnson RS Johnson 1 year ago
        Follow
        Author
      • When I was in the third grade, my uncle passed away. He left behind a box of books. I was allowed to choose one as a memento. I chose Dean Koontz's Phantoms. I read it over and over. I fell in love with his flowery writing style. I started writing my own stories in middle school for my friends. I kept many journals my whole life. I wrote a few full length novels, but didn't publish until I was 37. Since then, I have two illustrated children's books, a Paranormal ghost story, and now this Fantasy Romance series. This series will have three parts, but there will many other books written in this Shadow Prince world. Part two, The Red Crown, should be out by January 2024. Part three, in the Fall of 2024. Among other titles along the way. I'm known as the Author of Science Friction because my adult books bring a little heat.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 1 year ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
      • RS Johnson RS Johnson 1 year ago
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • Writers write. Try to write at least 1,000 words a day. It will keep you connected with your story line so you don't forget where you are, and it will help you meet your goal date for completion.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor