Well done is better than well said. Benjamin Franklin

Ask Pastor Janet Fears D.D a question

Pastor Janet Fears D.D

Pastor Janet Fears D.D

Crime Fiction Mysteries Romance Christian Fiction
      • janetfears 2 months AuthorAuthor
      • To have my book in Churches, Christian schools, and available to all young teens to love to read romance without having any fear of what's written inside!
    • allauthor 2 monthsAllauthor
    • What is that one thing you think readers generally don't know about your specific genre?
      • How really good a Christian Romance novel can be , when it is totally pure, clean and sweet, and show how God can work in the characters lives!
    • When you were young, did you ever see writing as a career or full-time profession?
      • Yes, from the age of 8, I always dreamed of writing romance, poetry and essays on life. Now I do!!
    • None really, but I love Danielle Steele, hope I can write as well one day.
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
      • A bit of humor here. "Writers Block, is a group of writers who all live on the same block" (smile) Actually though, writers block affects all writers. Take a break, work on something else, go for a walk, lunch, see a happy movie, don't worry, the thoughts will flow again, I promise!
      • Cover and tile draws the reader in, even before he buys the book. A catchy title, and a moving cover is what initially sells you book!
      • Doubting myself. You must always believe in your talent, if you don't no one else will!
      • Always , and as it usually is for most authors, just sitting down and starting a project.
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
      • Writing is a journey, not a destination, you will always be learning, so relax, and enjoy the journey!
    • What, in your opinion, are the most important elements of good writing?
      • The most important element to me is having a passion for what you are writing. If it moves you, then it will move others!
    • What inspired you to start writing? How long have you been writing?
    • like (1)
      • I was inspired to start writing when my mom wouldn't let me read certain books, so I decided to write one's I could read. I started writing when I was 8 yearsold, short essays of people I saw and about life as I saw it as an 8 year old.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor