Ask Christopher Long a question

• AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
      • Christopher Long Christopher Long 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • 1. CHRISTINA APPLEGATE: I've admired Applegate's work since the late '80s. However, I'd particularly like to get the insider lowdown on her latest project — the Netflix series, "Dead to Me."
        I'd also invite her to dinner 'cuz she's Christina FREAKING Applegate!

2. CRESTON MAPES: He's one of the best in the Christian fiction genre — a man whose talents I admire greatly. I imagine by the time we got through the main course and into the Cuban Coffee Affogato, I might get the scoop on his personal writing perspectives.

3. BENJAMIN NETANYAHU: I have such a heart for the Jewish people — God's chosen people. I further believe it is absolutely imperative that the U.S. stands firm with Israel. An opportunity to
        have a personal, face-to-face dinner conversation with Israel's Prime Minister would be an amazing and humbling honor.
      Allauthor
    • What is that one thing you think readers generally don't know about your specific genre?
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • I've struggled with project-specific writer's block that has lasted YEARS. I just move on to other projects until I'm inspired to revisit the project I was struggling with. You can't force or rush quality creative content
        Follow
        Author
      • I read every single review of my work that I can find. I truly appreciate positive feedback — I receive it humbly, then move on. However, I analyze negative reviews. Often they'e a reflection of people just being nasty. But occasionally, they're accurate. I've benefited more over the years from accurate negative reviews than from fluffy positive reviews.
        Follow
        Author
      • Released back in 2010, my actual first book often is not included in my online author listings — and for good reason. As a result of that literary disaster, I learned to slow the process down — better to get it right, than to get it fast. I now analyze and agonize over ever word.
        Follow
        Author
      • Heartless "publishing" wolves preying on innocent, inexperienced people with hopes and dreams. "Wow, you're next 'Danielle Steel!' Just send the check — right away. Trust me, it's an 'industry standard.'"
        Follow
        Author
      • I was first inspired by Chicago Tribune columnist Bob Greene's 1974 best-seller, "Billion Dollar Baby." Greene's story was based on his personal, first-hand experiences while on tour with the original Alice Cooper band. I discovered Greene's book in the late '80s, and by the late '90s I was writing music-related features for several small print magazines.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor