Ask The Blakk Dahlia a question

The Blakk Dahlia

The Blakk Dahlia

Romantic Suspense New Adult Romance Romance Women's Fiction Humor African American Interest
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
      • The Blakk Dahlia The Blakk Dahlia 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Be patient with yourself. Adding extra pressure can mess up the creative process. Take a break, do your self-care routines, and/or take walk. This will help in approaching your work with a clear mind along with gaining inspiration to continue writing.
      • The Blakk Dahlia The Blakk Dahlia 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I love to write when the world is sleep. I usually start around 1am and don't stop until the sun rises. This helps me to think better and taps into those creative juices suppressed that are sometimes by the daily hustle.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Just go for it. For years I've been afraid to release my work to the world because of what others may think. Waiting for that "perfect time". Well, there isn't a perfect time. Your time is NOW!
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Paint the picture. Don't skimp readers out on a good story because it lacks detail. Use your journal, computer screen etc. as a blank canvas to tell a meaningful story that will last in their minds even after the final page is closed.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor