Ask J. W. Barlament a question

J. W. Barlament

J. W. Barlament

Literary Fiction Fantasy
      • J. W. Barlament J. W. Barlament 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Live.
        And not in the superficial, stressful, burdensome way we typically live. I mean live the way we were born to; ambitiously, adventurously, and unrelentingly.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • When you were young, did you ever see writing as a career or full-time profession?
        Follow
        Author
      • Well hell, I'm 17, so I hope I can still count myself as young. But when I was younger, I always thought of it as something that would make an excellent side hustle. And, lo and behold, that's exactly what it is.
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • I do tend to go through slumps where I only write begrudgingly, but I do still write. I sit down, stare at my laptop, and don't let myself get up again until I'm satisfied with my work. I bulldoze my way through it, and while that might not work for others, it works wonders for me.
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • Life's a symphony. All you have to do is move to the music.
        Find yourself a rhythm - a routine -for your writing. If you have one, you'll feel ready to write every time you sit down to, and that once daunting task will be a breeze.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor