Ask Ann Lothrop a question

Ann Lothrop

Ann Lothrop

Romantic Suspense
      • Ann Lothrop Ann Lothrop 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • It taught me to check and double check my work. It taught me to keep an open mind and to listen to what people have to say. It also taught me to trust myself and my instincts.
        Follow
        Author
      • I'm not sure I'm still trying to achieve this. I think it will be a combined feeling as I will always strive to do better and more.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • Dealing with my own ego. I believe in my work so to me it's always perfect. When I find out it's not... I'm crushed. Don't worry I am reliant and I got in and fix it, despite my temperament lol One thing I will add when I write I shut the world out. I get lost in my work and that drove my family crazy.
        Follow
        Author
      • capturing male persona is difficult for me. At first, I tended to write them from my point of view, Thank goodness I have brothers I can talk to. They are always helping with this. Plus they have added a few stories from their wild youth.
        Follow
        Author
      • I used stories to create a better world for myself and my little brother. Later on, I began to write the stories down. I was only about ii and I would see a television show I like and I would write a story using those characters.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor