Ask Idelle Kursman a question

Idelle Kursman

Idelle Kursman

Crime Fiction Thriller Suspense Women's Fiction
      • Idelle Kursman Idelle Kursman 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Writers need to attract readers to their work, so a good cover and title are essential. When a person is looking for a job or going on a date, they want to dress their best to make a good impression. Appearances mean a lot.
        Follow
        Author
      • I read all of my book reviews. Of course, the good ones are encouraging. I think about a bad review and try to take something constructive from it to improve my writing. Everyone has a different opinion.
        Follow
        Author
      • Editing. I read over and correct my manuscript many times. Then the developmental editor makes suggestions and I am editing it again. Then the copy editor. I go over the manuscript so many times that I start to dread the editing process and can't wait until it's done.
        Follow
        Author
      • Certain self-publishing companies, marketing services, so-called "literary agents," and contests make false promises and steal money from aspiring writers. Do your research and proceed cautiously.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • Write because you love it. Keep learning to improve your writing. Don't expect to make a lot of money or instant success. Join writers groups and attend conferences because support is crucial.
        Follow
        Author
      • I always loved writing. My 10th grade teacher even encouraged me to go into it after graduation.
        College teachers commented that I wrote well. Unfortunately, I never thought seriously about pursuing it as a career until I was an adult. It just didn't seem like a practical path to making a living, but I have come to realize it is important to pursue your passion.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor