Ask Jessica Jesinghaus a question

Jessica Jesinghaus

Jessica Jesinghaus

Thriller Supernatural Suspense Paranormal Romance Fantasy
      • Jessica Jesinghaus Jessica Jesinghaus 4 years ago
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • This is all my grandma’s fault! As a young child I was intrigued by a collection of souvenirs on her bookshelf, mementos from her travels around the world. One was a heavy, old skeleton key. I remember my imagination running rampant with stories about the key’s origins until, finally, one night I sat down and penned my first short story “Castle Lumsdon.” It featured a forlorn young woman on vacation in an old Spanish castle. She finds a key half-buried in the courtyard and takes it back to her room, only to be plagued by nightmares about walking suits of armor invading her room, accosting her, in search of their key. In the morning, she’s discovered dead in her bed, a suit of armor mysteriously situated right outside her door. I still have that short story in a binder on my bookshelf. I was 10 when I penned it (literally... pen and paper) and it still amazes me that I had such morbid sensibilities at that age. But I’ve been writing ever since and, always, my works retain the elements found in that first short story: the paranormal and death / murder / mystery.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor