Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace. Albert Schweitzer

Ask Tracey Ryan a question

Tracey Ryan

Tracey Ryan

Thrillers Suspense Mysteries
      • traceyryan 17 days AuthorAuthor
      • Literary success for me is having people enjoy reading my books. I love hearing from readers and how intense they feel about certain characters plus how engrossed they became with the books. That is true success!
      • like (1)
      • traceyryan 29 days AuthorAuthor
      • Having a good cover and title are key elements in getting a reader to notice your book. It needs to say "pick me up and buy me". If the cover and title aren't interesting, readers will move on to the next in their search.
      • like (1)
    • allauthor 29 daysAllauthor
    • What, in your opinion, are the most important elements of good writing?
      • traceyryan 29 days Current AuthorAuthor
      • You need to make the characters feel real. If you don't believe in your content, neither will your readers. Add pieces of yourself into the writing - whether it's people or places or your favorite sandwich!
    • allauthor 29 daysAllauthor
    • What inspired you to start writing? How long have you been writing?
      • traceyryan 29 days AuthorAuthor
      • I have been writing for most of my life. I always loved to write growing up and had on my "bucket list" to write a mystery novel. For this mystery series, it was actually my father who inspired me to start it. He always encouraged me to reach for the stars and make my dreams come true!
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor