Ask Jennifer Wilck a question

Jennifer Wilck

Jennifer Wilck

Contemporary Romance
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
      • Jennifer Wilck Jennifer Wilck 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Well, I write contemporary romance, but Elizabeth Hoyt writes similar types of characters, although hers are set in Regency England. I've been told my writing style is similar to Jill Shalvis.
      • like (1)
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • I get asked this question frequently in various forms because I write romance and everyone wants to know if the sex is from my real life. It isn't. But I do incorporate a few things into each book. For example, a recipe my grandmother made might make it into a book. A favorite game of one of my children made it into another.
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes! I reread what I've written before and either start editing it or just sit down and free-write. I may not use what I've written, but at least there is something on the page. And if that fails, I go out and refill the creative well--take a walk, go to a museum, listen to music or read.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I do. First of all, if a reader is going to bother to read my book and write a review, I'm going to take the time to read what they say. I can't please everyone, but I can take what they say as an opportunity to grow and perfect my craft.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I've been an avid reader since before kindergarten and I've always wanted to tell stories. I started writing down the bits and pieces that floated into my head and eventually, they became stories.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor