Ask Zoe Tasia a question

Zoe Tasia

Zoe Tasia

Thriller Contemporary Romance Fantasy
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 5 years ago
      Allauthor
    • When you were young, did you ever see writing as a career or full-time profession?
    • like (2)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 5 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
    • like (2)
      • Zoe Tasia Zoe Tasia 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Strive for balance. Writing can be a solitary vocation. Make a point to socialize. Do something physical like taking a walk or going on a bike ride. I love to write and I have so many tales to tell, but there are times when I need to push away from the desk and do something else for my physical and mental health—and probably for the mental health of the people around me.
      • like (2)
        • Donna Sager Cowan Donna Sager Cowan 4 years ago
          Follow
          CurrentAuthor
        • I keep a journal near my writing area for emotionally stressful writing and triggers. Then I can work on those areas before and after my writing sessions. Sometimes it is cathartic to write about these issues, but sometimes it revives bad habits. With the journal and recognizing those negative stressors, I can manage my reactions better.
        • like (2)
      • Zoe Tasia Zoe Tasia 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • When I was little, I would make up tales to tell my cousin and sister, so I guess I've been a story teller my entire life.
      • like (3)
      • Donna Sager Cowan Donna Sager Cowan 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I began making up stories as a way to have adventures when I was lonely. But I began seriously writing since about age 12...so it’s been a while.
      • like (2)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor