Ask Donna Sager Cowan a question

Donna Sager Cowan

Donna Sager Cowan

Children's
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • What is that one thing you think readers generally don't know about your specific genre?
      • Christine U. Cowin Christine U. Cowin 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Hi Donna, I am writing my autobiography. It will be a series. The series will cover my years discovering what I observed in my family.
        I don’t think readers realise; the impact the family has on their child or children and the path they are setting up for their child or children, into adulthood. And it’s not to blame the parent or carers, it’s a journey for some of us to conquer the self imposed beliefs; we chose to take on from what we observed.
        Being a very observant child and a very spiritual being I have a mission to understand this.
      • like (1)
        • Donna Sager Cowan Donna Sager Cowan 4 years ago
          Follow
          Author
        • Excellent. So many do not understand this one simple fact. We are the example the next generation learns from and rails against. It is considered growth. However, it is not the best way or in fact, the only way. I think we would all be more cognizant of our words, deeds, and reactions if we imagined ourselves constantly being video taped.

Bravo. Best of luck with your work. I would love to read it.
        Follow
        Author
      • Tell the story. Make it exciting and conflicted. Keep them glued for the next page. After all, that’s how readers fall in love with characters and stories
        Follow
        Author
      • All reviews are important, just as every opinion matters. Beyond that, you learn just as much, maybe more, from what readers don’t like as from what they love.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor