Ask Phillip Vega a question

Phillip Vega

Phillip Vega

Contemporary Romance New Adult Romance LGBT Teen & Young Adult
      • Phillip Vega Phillip Vega 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • JK Rowling, Nicholas Sparks, Stephen King, Lee Childs, Howard Stern. These are some of my literary heroes. Theirs is the pantheon I hope to join one day, when people mention successful writers. People who continue to deliver quality products, and continue building an audience and following.
        Follow
        Author
      • I'd love to see my work on the small or big screen. With all the various media platforms available on the market today, I'd love to see Last Exit to Montauk and The Captain & the Queen make it to the small or big screen. Professionally, that's my dream goal, and one that I am working towards.
        Follow
        Author
      • Two words. Tiger Woods. I started writing the summer of 2015, on a rainy Saturday, August afternoon. My wife and I just finished putting away the groceries. She went in to take a nap with the dogs, while I sat on our couch with my iPad in hand, and flipped on the TV, searching for something to watch. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on which side of the fence you're on), Tiger wasn't playing. As I sat there, images filled my mind's eye. They were the story arc of what would become my first manuscript and novel, Last Exit to Montauk.

Something compelled me to open Word, on my iPad, and start documenting the visions playing in my mind's eye. Three chapters later, my journey as a professional writer began. Of course, at the time, I didn't realize that six weeks and 800 pages later, I'd complete my manuscript and start down this publishing journey, and what a journey it's been.

Since then, I've started over 30 manuscripts, published two award-winning novels, and just recently submitted my third to my publisher, thewordverve.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor