Ask Michael Meyer a question

Michael Meyer

Michael Meyer

Supernatural Suspense Historical Romance Time Travel Romance Historical Fiction Christian Fiction Science Fiction Fantasy Teen & Young Adult Christian Nonfiction Religion & Spirituality
      • Michael Meyer Michael Meyer 4 years ago
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • The quality of response to the story rather than the quantity. Having a film producer call me with an offer would top both.
        Follow
        Author
      • Story, story, story. Maybe a beginning , middle and end would help to start. In life we try to avoid conflict. but your characters need conflict, tension, escalation, then change. They each need to have a separate voice and POV. A character seeks what he or she wants but ends up getting what they really need. Don't get bogged down in the middle, keep moving forward and have a hook at the end of each scene or chapter so the reader wants to know what happens next.
        Follow
        Author
      • My mind is always imagining scenes when I hear inspiring music and I'm very visual. As a photographer I was not going to be satisfied until I fulfilled my life's dream of putting the two together and produce a film. But I needed the story in writing instead of just ideas in my head. So I decided to write a screenplay based on the scenes in my head and discovered how characters magically appeared and I fell in love with them and that I could weave a good story. With the help of a good script consultant I was inspired to keep writing. This has been since 2005.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor