Ask Tracey Ryan a question

Tracey Ryan

Tracey Ryan

Thriller Suspense Mystery
      • Tracey Ryan Tracey Ryan 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • There will be times when the artistic juices are flowing and other times that they aren't. For me, it's important to still work on the manuscript I have in process even when I'm not in the mood to write. I generally take that time to read through my manuscript, do some editing, and/or conduct some additional research. That usually gets me back into the writing mood.
      • like (2)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • Writing should be something that you enjoy doing. Don't put unnecessary pressures on yourself like arbitrary deadlines. Work at your own pace and enjoy the creative process. Remember to take time for yourself - you will become a better writer as a result.
      • like (2)
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • Literary success for me is having people enjoy reading my books. I love hearing from readers and how intense they feel about certain characters plus how engrossed they became with the books. That is true success!
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Having a good cover and title are key elements in getting a reader to notice your book. It needs to say "pick me up and buy me". If the cover and title aren't interesting, readers will move on to the next in their search.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • You need to make the characters feel real. If you don't believe in your content, neither will your readers. Add pieces of yourself into the writing - whether it's people or places or your favorite sandwich!
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I have been writing for most of my life. I always loved to write growing up and had on my "bucket list" to write a mystery novel. For this mystery series, it was actually my father who inspired me to start it. He always encouraged me to reach for the stars and make my dreams come true!
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor