Ask Iris Waichler a question

Iris Waichler

Iris Waichler

Advice & How To Biographies & Memoirs
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
      • Iris Waichler Iris Waichler 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Write about something you know or love. Take a break when it becomes overwhelming. Find ways to recharge. Connect with other authors who can share experience, resources, and tips. You will learn you are not alone in how you feel and the challenges you face.
        Follow
        Author
      • I never thought I would be a writer. It never occurred to me till later in life after I had my daughter. I wanted to do something meaningful and something that would challenge me. I also wanted to do something to continue to connect with my work experience and life experience. I was very happy when I began writing and never dreamed it would take me where I am today.
        Follow
        Author
      • Literary success means that I connect with my readers. Luckily I have gotten feedback from people all over the world who have told me the positive impact reading my writing has had for them. That is priceless. It also feels good to get acknowledgement from writing professionals in the form of book awards. It says that my work is well done and has meaning.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I initially started writing about healthcare. I worked in a hospital and saw the anguish and anxiety my patients and their families felt simply because they did not know they could ask a question or a healthcare professional did not take time to explain something. I decided if people had information that could empower them and make life health crisis feel more manageable. I also want to help them feel less alone. I have been writing for 19 years.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor