Ask Elizabeth Anne Wood a question

Elizabeth Anne Wood

Elizabeth Anne Wood

Biographies & Memoirs
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • How do you feel when people recognize you in public and appreciate your work?
      • Elizabeth Anne Wood Elizabeth Anne Wood 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • My favorite schedule involves getting up early, having breakfast and reading the news, then going for a walk. After my walk, I settle into writing tasks until lunch. Lunch is my favorite meal! After lunch, I'll work on other projects or read for a little while unless the writing tasks are really compelling me back. In the late afternoon, I'll either take another walk or do some yoga, and after that, I'll go back and review the day's writing and set up my tasks for the next day. I find that dividing my day between writing work and other work really feeds the writing, but I do have days when I get so caught up in whatever I'm writing that I work on it all day long.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • I think it's super important to have a couple of people that you talk to regularly about what you're writing, and about what the writing feels like. Otherwise, we can get too locked up in our own heads, and no matter what we're working on, that's not good!
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I've wanted to be a writer for as long as I can remember. I wrote my first book in the fifth grade when my class was entered into a Young Authors contest. I won a prize and I still have the book. It was an adventure story about a monkey named Mina who never quite fit in and preferred to do things her own way.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor