Book Discussion: Father May I

Father May I
(3) (1) $5.99 kindle Free with KUeBook, Paperback,
Father May Iby Edward A GreenPublish: May 27, 2019Thriller Suspense Mystery Action & Adventure Literary Fiction Science Fiction Fantasy Teen & Young Adult more»
    • E.A. Green / The Greenman E.A. Green / The Greenman 4 years ago
      Follow
      Author
    • Book Reviews From The Beach by Russell

Father May I by E. A. Green -

The other day I told you that the ocean was calm like a pond. Today not so much. The winds are blowing and the waves are crashing on the beach. Which made for a great background for today’s book, Father May I, by E. A. Green.

Just an interesting side note - Christopher gave me a line out of one of his books the other day, I thought that I would use it for a couple reasons. Here is one.

“I think it’s romantic how the waves continue to come up and kiss the shoreline, no matter how many times it is pushed away.”

Beautifully romantic and… not anything like E.A. Green’s book, “Father May I.” Not that this is bad, just different. As I’m continuing to read these books from Breaking Rules Publishing and getting to know Christopher better, I’m starting to feel like I’m also getting to know the authors as well. Typically he shares a little about the author and the book with me. Not to try to push me in one direction or the other, but to offer insight to the writer and the story. I feel like, E. A. Green will be an old mental friend very soon.

As for “Father May I,” I liked it. Okay, I liked it a lot and would probably like E.A. Green as well. With the writing of this book, you can see the uniqueness in him and feel his passion for the genre that he writes in. E.A. Green has the talent and original vision to say, “Buckle up Buttercup and enjoy the ride.” And so I did.

This off the wall journey takes place in an odd little world in the author's mind. It’s incomprehensible to me how one finds these worlds but we should all be thankful that there are those that can. The story challenges you from beginning to end with creative capitalization and incredibly unique dialogue. At first, I was thinking that there were errors in the book. Then I see that it’s intentional and it serves well.

So my thoughts are, is Father May I strangely compelling or is it compellingly strange? I don’t know, you tell me. Please feel free to post here if you’ve read his book. I’d like to know your thoughts as well.

In my opinion, Breaking Rules Publishing got this one right! Which brings me to my second reason for Christopher’s quote. Much like the waves and the shoreline, I feel like I’ll be coming back for more of E. A. Green. My feet were digging some big holes with this one. I hear that he has 7 or 8 books out now. All uniquely different and written. I’d like to see what else Green has to offer. And, Beach Readers, I’ll be reading “Father May I”, again. You should give it a try.

4.5 waves for this one. E. A. Green – well done!

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor