Ask Michelle Holland a question

Michelle Holland

Michelle Holland

Action & Adventure Teen & Young Adult Children's
    • Donna 7 daysAuthor
    • Hi Michelle, thanks so much for voting for The Heart of Applebutter Hill in the Cover of the Month competition! I appreciate your help, as I use this opportunity to raise awareness about blindness, guide dogs, accessibility and other disabilities. I’m truly grateful. 😊
    • like (1)
    • Donna 8 daysAuthor
    • Hi Michelle, I am a blind author with a YA fantasy called The Heart of Applebutter Hill. I'm writing to ask if you would kindly vote for my book cover in the book cover comp? I've made it into Round 3. I am using this opportunity to raise awareness about blindness, accessibility, guide dogs and other disabilities. This novel is educator-recommended for its diversity, anti-bullying and inclusion themes. I would appreciate your help! :)
      • bella1 8 daysAuthor
      • Dear Donna, leave it with me, as I am more than happy to vote for you and well done and good luck :-)
    • bella1 3 months CurrentAuthor
    • I am loving this review just in from Amy Shannon

8th July 2019
      5 Stars
      Becoming one of my favorite series
      Holland pens a wonderfully fun and loving story in The adventures of Bella & Emily Devon-Revisited Week 3. I have been a devoted reader to this series, and it is becoming one of my favorite series. First, I love the relationship between Emily and her pony, Bella. Holland writes great characters, each one has depth, and a deep connection. This book could be based on something real. This story pulls the reader in from the beginning, and keeps this reader enticed to keep reading. I love the details of the beauty that surround the characters, makes me almost feel that wind in my face. Each story embraces animal rescue, and is a point in the story. "Vienna. This is truly breath taking to watch as the two mares dance with sheer finesse as they canter up and down the field, with their nostrils flaring in and out in excitement." Indeed a great read, and look forward to many more stories by this author.
      Blog Features:
      Your name moved from number 10 to number 1 on my top 20 Authors of 2019 list.
      If you are on the Top 10 Books of 2019 list or the Top 20 Authors of 2019 list (or both)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor