Ask AnneMarie Dapp a question

AnneMarie Dapp

AnneMarie Dapp

Mystery Supernatural Suspense Historical Romance Time Travel Romance Western Romance Fantasy
      • AnneMarie Dapp AnneMarie Dapp 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Thank you, Diane! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the characters from Autumn Lady. I finished a prequel to the story called Prairie Ghosts. It's debuting in early 2020 by Melange Books. There are several minor characters from Autumn Lady. My fourth novel, White Raven, will follow. This story is the start of a cozy mystery series starring the great-granddaughters of my previous historical novels. Here's a synopsis of Prairie Ghosts. Enjoy!

Prairie Ghosts

Prairie Ghosts, set within the California Gold Rush, chronicles the travels of this talented seamstress and natural healer. Cathy Brennan’s childhood friend and love interest, Shane Mackenzie, earns a place in her heart, wrangling both cattle and dangerous obstacles along the trail. She and her travelling companions, a lovable cast of gold prospectors, gamblers, wranglers and even a fast-talking Madame and her charming ladies of “ill-repute”, risk life and limb as they journey across the Great Frontier. Together, they challenge conventional beliefs.

Settling in the growing town of Monterey, Cathy is haunted by threatening dreams and visions. She battles both real and imaginary forces, that eventually culminate in a surprising twist of fate. Will the green-eyed beauty find love and contentment in the arms of Shane Mackenzie, a handsome cowboy? Will she fall victim to dark forces bent on her destruction?Dare to take up the reins in this action-packed romance. This is a unique American tale for a new generation of western romance lovers.I’m excited to announce my western romance novel, Prairie Ghosts, debuts between January and February 2020. I’m looking forward to working with Satin Romance, an imprint of Melange Books, LLC
      • like (2)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor