Ask Cindy Roman a question

Cindy Roman

Cindy Roman

Children's
      • Cindy Roman Cindy Roman 4 years ago
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • When I was young a writing career was furthest from my mind. I thought for sure I was going to be a kindergarten teacher. As a child I would teach a pretend classroom of stuffed animals. As a young teenager I babysit many children because I wanted the experience and knowledge of looking after kids. When I was a young adult I didn't end up being a Kindergarten teacher but I became a Daycare teacher instead for 16 years. I really enjoyed reading books at story time for the children and always loved reading Robert Munsch books. Then one day I change my profession to the medical field and started writing my own books
      • Cindy Roman Cindy Roman 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I started writing approximately 10 yrs ago but never published anything until 2015. I would write poetry and put it in a drawer once I had completed it. I decided to write my first story Max's Yellow Cup as well and like my poetry the draft of the story just laid folded up in a drawer. Then one day I was looking for something and came across my story and decided to get the opinions of others. I was told to get it published but I didn't know the first steps on how to publish it. With the help of my sister who had some knowledge Max's Yellow Cup was finally published.

My inspiration for writing children's books has always been my son. When he was little he never wanted to have stories read to him but wanted made up stories where he could pick the characters. Even if they were short silly stories he enjoyed them and loved to add his input too. The stories that I have created are made from my own experiences can relate to not only children but parents as well. A real life scenario with a bit of humor and over exaggeration is how I created my books to be a fun read.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor