Ask Michele Gmitrowski a question

Michele Gmitrowski

Michele Gmitrowski

Crime Fiction Biographies & Memoirs
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
    • like (1)
      • Michele Gmitrowski Michele Gmitrowski 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes, I have, especially with this book, as it had a lot of personal triggers. I found leaving it, (in my case) and writing a little at a time worked for me only because I share everything I have been through in my journey, which was very painful to write. One day I finally was away from the dangers that prevented me from continuing to write, and finally finished it, hoping it would help at least one person.
        Follow
        Author
      • The Publisher I went with was extremely patient with me, and help me understand every step in depth, which was amazing. I could email any of them whenever I needed advice, it could have been the silliest question, but they never made me feel bad as it was a learning experience. As it was such a positive experience, I was really excited to start on my next book which I am in the middle of doing at the moment.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
    • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • You really need to take a break and I'm not talking about minutes or hours, you may need a few days, weeks or months. Keep notes if anything comes to mind during this time which will help when you return to writing.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor