Ask Christine Dillon a question

Christine Dillon

Christine Dillon

Christian Fiction Christian Nonfiction
      • Christine Dillon Christine Dillon 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I'm hoping to write some Biblical fiction in the future. The imagined stories of various biblical characters.
        I would also be interested in tackling writing a missionary biography.
        Follow
        Author
      • My fiction is closest to Francine Rivers' work or perhaps Deborah Raney although both these women are American. Being Australian makes my work different.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • What is that one thing you think readers generally don't know about your specific genre?
        Follow
        Author
      • That 'women's fiction' can be enjoyed by men too (and girls). WF are essentailly stories about women's daily lives. They often tackle an issue like divorce, or childlessness or cancer ... and romance is NOT the focus. Rather the focus is on the woman's emotional journey,
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • When you were young, did you ever see writing as a career or full-time profession?
        Follow
        Author
      • Essential. There are so many books out there that unless the cover is excellent, most people won't even bother to check the blurb or open the cover. The title is part of that whole 'first impression' package.
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes. I read the good ones for encouragement on tough days. They often spur me on and prevent me giving up. I especially appreciate reviews that tell me how the book has impacted their lives.
        Bad ones I laugh. You can't please everyone. I also hope that the person has actually told me what they don't like so it can be fixed. I find it frustrating to receive a lower star rating without any reasons given.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor