Ask Kimber Leigh a question

Kimber Leigh

Kimber Leigh

Biographies & Memoirs
      • Kimber Leigh Kimber Leigh 1 year ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I feel extremely accomplished and mostly blessed to have been able to be used as a vehicle through which the work is executed through.
      • Kimber Leigh Kimber Leigh 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Great question! I have switched genres just recently. I am in the process of releasing my new coffee table book called, KU'KU ALOHA. The book contains images of my photography work from living on the Big Island of Hawaii over the last 4 years. The book is unique in the fact that I have some delicious surprises for the reader. This book can be purchased as a housewarming gift or for anyone who has ever dreamed of visiting this island in particular.
        Follow
        Author
      • The most important element of good writing is to allow the information to come through you rather than from you. Use the universal energies as your gifted knowledge as you allow the pen to be the vehicle to translate your expression.
        Follow
        Author
      • Never! My destiny when I was younger was to become an actress or a flight attendant. I became both! I only became an author at my husbands suggestion after moving to the Big Island of Hawaii. Times moves slowly here and the only way to combat the boredom was to dig deep into writing. This was my first ever attempt. On the first day of release, we became best selling on Amazon and have remained off and on that list for a year now! I truly feel blessed by the book Gods!
        Follow
        Author
      • My take is this...if you cannot grab someone's attention in the very first seconds that the eyeballs do a visual take on your cover's creativity, how will you every capture your readers attention on the goodies inside the book. Your job is to entertain your reader by taking them on a journey without ever leaving the comforts of their home.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor