Ask Jason Farrell a question

Jason Farrell

Jason Farrell

Supernatural Suspense Fantasy
      • Jason Farrell Jason Farrell 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes I read book reviews. I think you should always appreciate with grateful humility the good ones and take whatever you can away from the bad ones that can make you better.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
      • Jason Farrell Jason Farrell 2 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Don Rickles, because he's probably the funniest guy that ever lived, Clint Eastwood, because he seems like one of the coolest people in Hollywood, and Scarlett Johanssen because she's one of the most beautiful women in the world who seems to be down to earth as well.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
      • Jason Farrell Jason Farrell 2 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes, take drives, listen to soundtrack movies music. For me specifically fantasy movies but many other types of instrumental music can get me out of writer's block.
      • Jason Farrell Jason Farrell 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Writing the middle chaps of any book is the most difficult for me. I outline the entire book, write the first few chapters, then write the ending, then write the middle. I write the ending, which can always change just so I have a direction that I'm heading and the beginning and ending have to be very strong always and the challenge for me is to make the middle engaging the strong throughout.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor