Ask M.O. LeClair a question

M.O. LeClair

M.O. LeClair

Crime Fiction Thriller Suspense Mystery Romantic Suspense Horror
      • M.O. LeClair M.O. LeClair 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • To truly make a difference in the lives of others through my writing. If I could help just one person who reads my book, It'll be worth it.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      Allauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
    • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • It has changed things a great deal. You can easily access and own far more books now than you ever could before, seeing as how everything has gone digital, but nothing will ever replace a handheld, physical copy of a book for me. It's a lot easier to self-publish now, which I am eternally grateful for.
      Allauthor
    • Given the chance to live your life again, what would you change about yourself?
    • like (1)
      Allauthor
    • If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?
    • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • "Girl, Interrupted," by Susanna Kaysen, because this book has helped me immensely understand my 'Borderline Personality Disorder.' Sometimes, while reading it, it felt as though I had written it; it was extremely relatable, which is why I'd have to pick it.
      Allauthor
    • When you were young, did you ever see writing as a career or full-time profession?
    • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I've always wanted to be an author/writer; since I was eight-years-old. I've worked in many professions just to get by but nothing has made me happier than choosing to be a full-time author/writer.
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
    • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I do read everything. I like to hear everyone out and take everything that people say about my work into consideration as I'm far from perfect and make plenty of mistakes, however, I do like to separate constructive criticism from negative criticism. Some people truly want to help with what they have to say, while others just want to bash without any substance for their opinion. I try not to take criticism from people who haven't constructed anything.
      CurrentAllauthor
    • If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?
    • like (1)
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
    • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor