Ask Megan Diedericks a question

Megan Diedericks

Megan Diedericks

LGBT Science Fiction Fantasy Horror Poetry
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 2 years ago
      Allauthor
    • What is that one thing you think readers generally don't know about your specific genre?
      • Megan Diedericks Megan Diedericks 2 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Relating to poetry – that it is for everyone. Even if you think you don't understand deeper meanings or things like that, most poetry is open to interpretation and as long as it made you feel something – it is for you.
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes, as my poetry is mostly written from personal experience. And I'm going to be working on my Fantasy manuscript, in which I have dramatized a betrayal I went through (it's my book, I can do what I want to! I'm joking, mostly.)
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • All the time! I sometimes try and make myself write something – be it a short poem or finish something I've been working on. But mostly I just wait for it to pass, because staring at a blank paper or laptop screen makes me want to rip or smash said paper and laptop screen.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor