Ask Matthew Lawrence Scigousky a question

Matthew Lawrence Scigousky

Matthew Lawrence Scigousky

Poetry Advice & How To General Nonfiction Religion & Spirituality Business
      • Matthew Lawrence Scigousky Matthew Lawrence Scigousky 1 year ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I believe we all have a purpose and discovering what that purpose is can be life changing. I am very fortunate to have discovered mine and I do not want to leave this earth until I have fulfilled it.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 1 year ago
      Allauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
        Follow
        Author
      • I believe it has opened to door for many people to gain access to an endless amount of reading material. I also think it has created a wonderful platform for authors to get their work in front of a larger audience.
      Allauthor
    • Given the chance to live your life again, what would you change about yourself?
      Allauthor
    • When you were young, did you ever see writing as a career or full-time profession?
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes but I don't look at it like that so to say. My advice is to never force anything. When you are in the flow just go and don't stop. When it's not there don't worry about it. Your next great idea will hit you when you don't force it
        Follow
        Author
      • I have always been a creative at heart but it was not until 2020 I began writing inspirational pieces during the pandemic to lift others up. That was where my current journey started. I don't believe it could have happened any earlier because much of what I write about comes from personal experience. I believe I had to reach this point in order to share my story on a grand scale.
      CurrentAllauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • Stress about what? Always keep light hearted and know everything is a process. Struggle is part of that process. Amazing things come out of embracing struggle. There is also nothing wrong with stepping away and giving yourself some space to breath and gain perspective.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor