Ask Lynn Garthwaite a question

Lynn Garthwaite

Lynn Garthwaite

Thriller Mystery Children's History
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 1 year ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
      • Lynn Garthwaite Lynn Garthwaite 1 year ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Pace yourself. Some people are successful with a mindset of pounding out a certain number of words or pages a day, but for others that just leaves them feeling like failures when they don't hit the mark. Find your pace, and allow yourself the right to modify it at any time. Writing is like any other endeavor - the more you do it, the better you get at it.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 1 year ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • Assuming this isn't limited to those who are presently alive, I'd want a fun and prolific writer like Nora Ephron so I could pick her brain. And then, because I'm so interested in ancient history, I'd pick one of the Egyptian pharoahs (maybe Tut, or Ramses II). I better pick someone who's actually alive today - so that would be Tom Hanks, who, I think, would also enjoy the company of my other guests.
        Follow
        Author
      • I've kind of already achieved that by being a published author, but I always thought it would be really cool to see a story I've written up on the big screen. I'm getting close to achieving that too because my mystery/thriller has been adapted as a ten-episode series and is currently being shopped, by a producer, to the streaming networks. Fingers crossed.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor