Ask Rosie La Rosa a question

Rosie La Rosa

Rosie La Rosa

Women's Fiction Humor Biographies & Memoirs
      • Rosie La Rosa Rosie La Rosa 1 year ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Literary success to me is to have someone read my book and state that they were engaged and related to so many of the characters.
        Follow
        Author
      • I do read all my reviews. I understand that my style of writing may not appeal to everyone and that it perfectly fine. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to write a review and I try to understand any feedback given. This only helps me to improve.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 1 year ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes - many times. But I find taking a break during those times certainly helps. Move away from the laptop and engage in other activities - even housework.. Then when the words are free flowing in my mind, that's the best time to sit and get them all down.
        Follow
        Author
      • A good cover is often the thing that catches your eye - followed by a great title - draws people to your book. My book was complete with a different title and a friend commented and said 'it wouldn't grab my attention'.. So I came up with the now title and texted him the following day. His response was 'yep - that's perfect'. The Cover of my book is simple but has an uncanny story. I engaged an illustrator online through an app - She had a sudo name as did I. She had never seen any pictures of me, nor was she able to look me up and yet the illustration of a woman thinking bears an uncanny resemblance to me.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor