Ask Shae Coon a question

Shae Coon

Shae Coon

Contemporary Romance Romantic Suspense Romance Dark Romance & Erotica
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 1 year ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      • Shae Coon Shae Coon 1 year ago
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • Absolutely! Bound in Love is based on my husband and my BDSM lifestyle and how it saved our marriage. Also the inspiration for The Roma's Claim was from real events that happened to my grandmother.
        Follow
        Author
      • Simply put... A book IS judged by its cover. When it comes to the title I make sure it's readable, it's not too long, it's not a title currently being used, and it fits the story.
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • Only the five stars. The world is full of enough negativity and angry people whose main goal is to make others feel as bad as they do.
        Follow
        Author
      • To me personally, it's taking all control away from the author and expecting them to pump out book after book when you've taken away their freedom.
        Follow
        Author
      • Nothing in particular inspired me to start writing because technically I started writing dark poetry when I was twelve. However, to actually start publishing I was inspired by author Penelope Sky's work.
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor