Ask Janelle Rae Moore a question

Janelle Rae Moore

Janelle Rae Moore

Crime Fiction Thriller Suspense Mystery Supernatural Suspense Romantic Suspense Dark Romance & Erotica LGBT Horror Religion & Spirituality True Crime
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 1 year ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
      Allauthor
    • If you had the choice to rewrite any of your books, which one would it be and why?
      • Janelle Rae Moore Janelle Rae Moore 1 year ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Since I am a self-published author. I did not have the time, nor money to get editing. I would go back and edit all my books. But unfortunately, my manuscripts for all my books where on an old computer now broken. So, it would be very hard to get to edit them again.
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes, I sometimes read book reviews. But it hurts when someone hates something you wrote with your heart, and mind. So, I try not to look at them so much.
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • My grandpa who was a Firefighter. Had a broken busted typewriter old school. In the back of one of the rooms in his house. I was meek, so I would always go to the typewriter, and type. Then when my grandpa died, he gave me his typewriter in his will. Without me even asking for it. It was my start.
        Follow
        Author
      • It makes me feel like I accomplished my dream as an Author. When I get noticed, and appreciated makes me feel really good. I feel like writing more books, because of it. And helping others.
        Follow
        Author
      • Creativity is key. You do not want to be like every other book someone writes. You have to be your own unique style of writing. People will notice, they might not like it, because it is not ordinary, but as time grows people really start to see.
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • Take time to jot down notes. Ideas that come to your book. It is not a race to win. And Rome was not built in a day. So, have a planned time when you are at your most comfortable. Not just that but reward yourself from time to time. Because you deserve it!
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor